Knightfall - buy it now

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my readers!
 
 

It's been a turbulent year, but one that has seen the release of the final Benjamin Knight book as well as the first 2 in my science fiction series (X-Calibur) and all 8 of my series for younger readers (Pups - The Adventures of a Third Grade Werewolf).

In other news, the final 2 competition entries have been won! Congratulations to Chris from Indiana and Andrew from Philadelphia. Your signed copies of the first 3 Benjamin Knight books are on their way to you.

Next year, I hope to release the third X-Calibur novel (The Trial), the fourth Benjamin Knight novel (Oracle), and if you're really, really good, the first in my Urban Fantasy series, currently titled The Shadowalker!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment