Knightfall - buy it now

Sunday 21 September 2014

X-Calibur book 2

Been hard at work on the second book in my new X-Calibur series. This follows on from book one, approximately 8 months later with the arrival of some unwelcome visitors! Battle ensues and results in our fresh-faced knights taking Merlin's advice, sending them on a planet hopping quest in search of allies...
 
I am about half way through my first draft, and I thought I would share a proposed cover for this book, titled The Descent!
 

What do people think?

The bulk of the story takes place on a frozen ice world, or at least some way beneath its surface (hence the title!). And, by having the sword on the cover, I am essentially putting it on every cover from now on. What are people's thoughts on that? Votes for the first cover were overwhelmingly SWORD, so is that still the case?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment