Knightfall - buy it now

Monday 30 June 2014

My next project

 Over the weekend, I finally finished and edited book 8 in my children's werewolf series (PUPS - The Adventures Of A Third Grade Werewolf). Book 8, the Case of the Terrible Truth has been published and is available here.

Not one to sit around and do nothing, today I have started on my next project, but first, an apology. I'm sorry, but no it isn't Oracle, book 4 of The Chronicle of Benjamin Knight. That book will be written and be released in 2015. Instead, my next project is...


 

As the title would suggest, this is a Sci-Fi novel with elements of Arthurian legend thrown in. Here's a brief description-

'On the 4th December 2017, Earth is attacked and humanity enslaved. 4000 years later, Earth is nothing but a distant memory, a legend told by the slaves as they dream of a better life.

Together, an insane AI and a handful of escaped slaves attempt to make that dream a reality...'

What do you think?

As always, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment