Knightfall - buy it now

Monday 19 August 2013

Darkest Before Dawn AVAILABLE NOW!

Second post today, I was going to combine it into the same post but the news is just too exciting to mix with something else!

DARKEST BEFORE DAWN IS OUT NOW FOR KINDLE

visit

 
 

and pick up your copy now for £1.95 or $2.99

Or, if you ask me nicely, I am giving away some review copies - just let me have an email address and your preference of mobi or epub (the pdf comes in at 35MB so is too big to send by email....).

Let me know what you think in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rob! I just sent you a message on Goodreads, but then stumbled onto your blog. I would be honored to read & review DARKEST BEFORE DAWN for you. I am currently reading KNIGHTFALL. :)
    Mobi format would be greatly appreciated!
    spilski@rocketmail.com is my email address.......

    Your friends in Buffalo NY,
    Sue & Mike Pilski

    ReplyDelete