Knightfall - buy it now

Monday 17 June 2013

The home stretch

Another good day at the keyboard, and I finally feel like I am on the home stretch.  I have one more scene to write for chapter 8, then I start building towards the finale.  It's going to be a rollercoaster ride, believe me.

It feels good to be able to see the direction, all the notes that I have scribbled on bits of paper finally coming together into a whole.  There's been a lot of reflection and introspection these last couple of chapters, it will be nice to write a series of big action set pieces, to channel my inner Michael Bay!

As I have said before, I promise none of my characters a happy ending, or even the guarantee of making it to the end of book 3.  They go where the story takes them, for good or for ill, and rely on their wits and good luck to make it through.  There are a couple I have my fingers crossed for, so let's see what happens.  I'll be back at the keyboard tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment