Knightfall - buy it now

Friday 3 May 2013

Happy Star Wars Day for tomorrow - May the 4th be with you!

Finally finished chapter 5 of my second book (Darkest Before Dawn), seems like I have been at it forever and I don't know why.  It's one of my longer chapters, true, at 39 pages, but I think it's been more of a psychological barrier to complete.  In some respects it's a bridging chapter, making way for the second half of the book to be much more involved and exciting, so maybe that's it.  I'm just printing it out now so I can read it and scribble all over it and hopefully make it make sense.

Anyway, another fun weekend planned with my daughter, and surprisingly it's set to be sunny - almost unheard of on May Bank Holiday weekend!  Hopefully she is all feeling better and we can get outdoors and celebrate Star Wars Day in style.

Make sure to check out the YouTube link below (Star Wars: The Empire's May the 4th Response), it made me chuckle but it won't stop me enjoying the day.  Down with the Empire!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spMYHuyL3_E

No comments:

Post a Comment