Knightfall - buy it now

Thursday 11 April 2013

Wives are great aren't they!

Another day finished at the computer and managed to get another section of chapter four finished.  Today I need to say a big thank you to my wife to be.  We sat in Starbucks and had a coffee and she let me talk through a plot point that was bugging me.  In the end she helped me realise how two characters were connected and how their arcs will intersect in book three.  It should make for a much better resolution for both characters and a much more interesting plot point for the reader.  For those who have read book one, one of the characters is Victor, who returns for a much more prominent role in book three and I now know so much more about his back story.

Curry and Justified now for the rest of the evening and I'll be back at the computer tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment