Knightfall - buy it now

Monday 15 April 2013

The power of Hobnobs!

Managed to eat a whole pack of Hobnobs today whilst working on chapter five, and to make it worse I'm a dunker!  You can't beat soggy biscuit crumbs on a computer keyboard to make you feel like you've done a hard days work....

Unlike the other chapters, chapter five starts with the equivalent of a newspaper article instead of the usual snippet from Bens Journal.  Something terrible has happened that the city leader have deemed worthy enough to put into print for everyone to know about.  What strikes Ben most of all though is that the article is clearly written in English!

I know where Ben is and how he got there, but I'm not sure if I want Ben to work it out.  Well, not yet a least, there's still so many clues and snippets to leave him to try and suss it out for himself.  If anyone has read the book and wants to know where he is, just comment or send me a message via my website, you can tell me what you think of the answer!

P.S.  It's not a dream or the future or anything like that, it's a little obscure but I hope it will make sense in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment