Knightfall - buy it now

Sunday 21 April 2013

Great weekend

Took a hint from my characters and pretty much avoided the computer this weekend.  Had a wonderful time with my daughter - went to the park and played on the swings and she rode her scooter, made a fairy with hamma beads (so much better than aqua beads if anyone is interested!) and today spent most of the day at an adventure playground and had a picnic!  We really had a wonderful time, and if you ever wonder if all the hard work and sacrifice in life is worth it, just spend a day having fun with your family.

Nothing beats it, honestly.

Well, I can smell the curry cooking downstairs and there's more Justified to watch, so that's me done.  Be back tomorrow, bright and early at the computer, most likely putting Ben and his friends through all 9 levels of Hell!

After I've been to the gym of course....

No comments:

Post a Comment