Knightfall - buy it now

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Final final edition

Got the updated internal files today and I am really pleased with them, can't wait to see what they look like in print.  I have submitted by final final file to KDP and Createspace so hopefully it won't be too long - checkout a couple of images below!

Other than that, managed a little writing today but I have mainly been trying to sort this out for actual printing and distribution - I did get excited yesterday when my print review copy came.  It looks great, and with the improved internal graphics it should look even better.

Also, went to dinner with my mother-in-law today, it was her birthday, so happy birthday Sheila.  I remembered to post my mum's birthday card too, just in case she reads....




No comments:

Post a Comment