Knightfall - buy it now

Saturday 6 April 2013

Day two of my blog!
Last night I discovered that between the UK, Canada and America, 8 people had bought my book.  Was it refunded twice? Yes it was!  But still, that's 6people who looked at the cover and description and thought 'that looks like something I would like to read.'
Hope they enjoy it.  It was such an exciting feeling though, to think that people will read or are reading it.  I hardly slept!
You might be thinking - 6 people, out of the hundreds of millions that make up those countries?  Maybe I am wasting my time, but I think I'll keep this experiment going a little longer.  Hopefully I will have some time to get to book two, I haven't written anything in almost two weeks what with trying to get the word out there.

And Bioshock Infinite of course....

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment