Knightfall - buy it now

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Bad day

Not having a good day with the writing today.  Some days it just flows and I struggle to get it all down, it seems like there's so much of it.  Other days, like today, I am having to drag it out of me and every word feels forced, false.  Chances are, I'll re-read everything I've written today and delete it, start again from scratch.

One thing I have done today is download tweetdeck, again after an authors website said I should!  I set it up to send some tweets overnight when I'm (hopefully) asleep.  I still don't really get the whole twitter thing but I need to keep going.

Lastly, I have been reading about KDP select.  The interweb seems to be very divided about whether it's good or bad?  I opted not to as I planned to put my book for sale on kobo and google play and ibooks.  So far, no sales on kobo, book is still processing after two weeks on google play and my American tax code doesn't seem to be working with ibooks!  If anyone has any thoughts or experiences, please post a comment or contact me through my website at www.jackson-lawrence.com

Tomorrow is another day, as they say....

No comments:

Post a Comment