Knightfall - buy it now

Friday 12 April 2013

A reasonable Friday

Not done as much writing today as yesterday but I hope it's still quality.  Been playing around and changed the look of my blog and posted a link to my book at the top - please let me know if it offends anybody!  Also realised that the money I spent on a press release was probably a waste of time, several sites I came across today mention that they hardly get read anymore. 
Live and learn I guess.
So far not much I have done has made any difference to sales, the sales figures are totally static!  I am going to go for a three day freebie event next month, hopefully people will read and enjoy the book then and look forward to book two.
Look out for paperback copies from createspace too - I registered there today as well.  They just need to review the file I sent before I can order a paperback copy to evaluate.  Really can't wait to actually hold a copy of my book in my hands though, I'm sure I've dreamt about it more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment